Xbox Game Pass July contents have been announced and the list includes interesting productions such as The Ascent, Raji and Omno.
In the past weeks, the games that will be added to Xbox Game Pass in the first half of July have been announced. Today, the games that will be added in the second half of July have been announced and the month of July has been announced. Xbox Game Pass It will end like this for its subscribers. There are also 4 new games on the list and they will be included in the Xbox Game Pass subscription from day one as soon as they are released.
Xbox Game Pass July content
Gamers waiting for Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S can now rejoice. Shared second Xbox Game Pass july listIt has also been determined when the games will be included in the Game Pass subscription. Battlefield V (Cloud) and Cris Tales are available starting today, Atomicrops, Raji: An Ancient Epic and Last Stop on July 22, Blinx: The Time Sweeper and Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge on July 26, Microsoft Flight Simulator 27 In July, Lethal League Blaze, Omno, Project Wingman and The Ascent will be available on July 29.
While the names such as The Ascent, Omno and Last Stop will come to Xbox Game Pass from the first day of their release, Microsoft Flight Simulator will come from the first day of its release to the console side. In addition, there are 5 games that attract our attention, apart from Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is a very familiar game. If we talk briefly about these 5 games:
- The Ascent is one of the most popular games on the list. Set in a cyberpunk universe, it is an action-shooter role-playing game where you can play solo or co-op with up to 4 friends. Xbox Game Pass subscribers should definitely give The Ascent a chance, which draws attention with its structure similar to RUINER.
- Omno is a production inspired by Journey. It is an adventure game that looks pretty good with its atmospheric style. While the game is being developed by a single person, we will see together whether it can make up for the absence of a Journey-style game on the Xbox side.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic, a completely hand-drawn game, is a production that stands out with its very beautiful visual design. In Raji: An Ancient Epic, an action/adventure game set in ancient India, you will try to save your little brother and face demons.
- Atomicrops is a rogue-like production where you work the fields, “marry” the townspeople and fight mutant creatures, although it sounds weird, it looks quite interesting. Players looking for different types of productions can give it a shot.
- Last Stop is an adventure/story game set in the world of science fiction. It hosts a story in which we play three different characters and the paths of these three different strangers cross. Developed by an independent company and published by Annapurna Interactive, this production looks interesting.
With this list released today, we have come to the end of Xbox Game Pass July. In the first half of July, productions such as UFC 4, Bloodroots, Tropico 6 and Farming Simulator 19 were added to Game Pass, while Xbox Game Pass in the last part of July, Microsoft Flight Simulator, The Ascent, Omno, Raji: An Ancient Epic, Atomicrops, Last Stop. Adding Cris Tales, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, Project Wingman, Blinx: The Time Sweeper, and Lethal League Blaze. Thus, a total of 15 games were added to the Game Pass system in July.