Global event organized by Acer company annually [email protected] Due to the pandemic conditions, it took place online once again, as it was last year. The company, which has made many announcements in different product categories, has also unveiled its expected new models. Realized by the company important announcements and the information is as follows;
Acer Swift X with RTX 30 series announced
The Acer Swift X (SFX14-41G) laptop is the first model in the series with external graphics and weighs 1.39 kg.  With its impressive lightness, it represents a new segment within the Swift portfolio. Based on NVIDIA’s Ampere architecture it carries, the combination of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU with the AMD Ryzen ™ 7 5800U Mobile Processor and 16GB of RAM gives creative professionals the power they need, such as video editors and photographers. In the device that remains true to the concept of the Swift family, all these hardware are only 17.9 mm  Fitted in a thin metal case.
The productivity capabilities of the Acer Swift X are supported by up to 2TB SSD, which allows the user to carry all data with him, and provides up to 17 hours of use with a 59W battery with fast charging support.
New Predator monitors come with HDR support
Predator CG437K S
The Predator CG437K S is a 42.5-inch massive gaming monitor with UHD (3840×2160) resolution and NVIDIA® G-SYNC ™ compatible1, featuring a dual HDMI 2.1 socket supporting the latest game consoles1 and offering 4K displays at 144Hz variable refresh rate. It offers the most flexible experience. Designed to support many peripheral equipment, the USB hub has a pair of both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, plus a USB Type-C (PD30W) slot. In addition, the built-in KVM switch makes life easier for those dealing with multiple computers. The monitor’s 144 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms VRB response time ensure a satisfying gaming experience.
VESA DisplayHDR ™ 1000 Certified monitor delivers stunning, true-to-life images for gamers and content creators. Its local lighting feature, 1,000 nit brightness and high contrast ratios make all the details stand out. Monitor, Delta E
The Predator CG437K S RBG lighting strips can match the music and videos being played. The monitor is also equipped with a range of well thought-out technologies that make it possible for each user to best adapt to their environment. While Acer ColorSense adjusts the color temperature according to the ambient light, LightSense uses the same information to adjust the ideal screen brightness. Acer ProxiSense, on the other hand, automatically wakes the monitor when its user is close, and dims when it goes away.
Predator X38 S
Predator X38 S monitor with 2300R curved UWQHD + (3840×1600) resolution, 98 percent DCI-P3 wide color gamut, Delta E
Predator Game Modeoffers eight different customizable display modes developed for different content. Acer LightSense and AcerColorSense automatically adjust the display brightness and color temperature to suit the environment. Added for competitive professionals, NVIDIA G-SYNC Esports Mode reduces latency by turning off certain backlights, increasing black levels and adjusting gamma lights, making even hidden details in dark areas stand out.
The Predator X38 S also features low-latency eSports technology NVIDIA Reflex. This revolutionary system detects mouse clicks and then measures the time it takes for the resulting pixels (like a gun barrel light) to change on the screen. NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE provides smooth, fast-paced gaming by eliminating screen tearing, minimizing screen stutter, and reducing input lag.
28 inch UHD (3840×2160) monitor The Predator X28 has a spacious appearance with a slim profile and narrow bezels. VESA DisplayHDR400™ Certified Agile-Splendor IPS display Thanks to NVIDIA G-SYNC and G-SYNC Esports Mode, it offers 1 ms gray-to-gray response time and 155 Hz refresh rate (overclocked). The monitor also has NVIDIA Reflex feature.
Acer LightSense, ColorSense and ProxiSense make the screen look great in all environments. BlueLightShield Pro filters blue light for a more comfortable viewing experience, while Delta E
New Predator Tritron and Helios models introduced
The all-new Predator Triton 500 SE and Predator Helios 500 notebooks feature new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series Notebook GPUs, along with Acer’s 5th Gen AeroBlade for better cooling. ™ 3D Fan Technology, DTS: X™ Ultra sound, Intel® Killer™ E3100 Ethernet Controller, Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 and PredatorSense device management software, and a host of premium features.
- Predator gaming notebooks, updated with 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ H series processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX ™ 30 series notebook graphics processors, deliver a powerful yet portable gaming experience
- The new Predator Triton 500 SE packs all the power possible and a display up to 240 Hz in its 19.9mm thin case. It also comes with a clean and restrained new design and up to 12 hours of battery life.
- The Predator Helios 500 offers a choice of 360Hz FHD with 3ms response time or 120Hz 4K Mini LED display with full array local dimming support and VESA DisplayHDR ™ 1000 Certified
- Peripherals such as the Predator Connect X5 5G CPE router, Predator Connect D5 5G Dongle and Predator Cestus 335 gaming mouse further enrich the gaming experience.
Adding new products to the Acer Concept D series
All models will feature new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series processors and other latest NVIDIA® RTX™ Professional Notebook GPU options powered by NVIDIA Ampere architecture, particularly NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series Notebook GPUs. updated. The new series is supported by the NVIDIA Studio ecosystem, as well as proprietary driver technology that develops creative applications for optimum performance and reliability.
The new ConceptD 5 laptop features a 16-inch display with a 16:10 aspect ratio that provides enough room for creators to view their video and edit tracks without having to resize their taskbar or hide preview windows.
- The new ConceptD notebooks are updated with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series processors and a range of graphics options, including the powerful new NVIDIA® RTX™ A5000 Notebook GPU
- All new ConceptD 5 models now come with a 16-inch 3K (3072 x 1920) PANTONE® Certified display and a 16:10 aspect ratio for more vertical space.
- ConceptD 7 Ezel, covering 100 percent of the Adobe® RGB color gamut and Delta E
- ConceptD 3 comes in clamshell or convertible design and offers a variety of GPU options to suit user needs.
New TravelMate P6 Series announced
Standing out with their durable, safe and long battery life, these laptops are built to withstand all conditions of mobile users. The Corning Gorilla® Glass® touch screen convertible device, which can be rotated 360 degrees for use in presentation, tablet, laptop and tent modes, is now included in the series. The new notebooks come with the Acer Active Stylus that supports Windows Ink for taking notes and drawing and can be placed in the case. In addition, new traditional clamshell models are updated with processors up to the 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ i7 vPro®, making it easy to work together by utilizing a 180-degree hinge design that allows the device to be tilted flat for easier content sharing.
The TravelMate P6, a premium slim and light notebook series for professionals, now includes the convertible TravelMate Spin P6 with a stylus pen and a Corning Gorilla® Glass® touchscreen that can be rotated 360 degrees in four modes.
- New Acer TravelMate P6 and Spin P6 models updated with the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ vPro® processors
- All newly equipped products feature 100 percent sRGB color gamut and 14-inch FHD+ IPS[ ekranlara sahip
- Ultra ince (16,8 mm) ve ultra hafif (1 kg) TravelMate P6 serisi uzun pil ömrüyle sahada ve iş seyahatlerinde kullanmak için idealdir
- 5G ve NFC wireless connectivity options enable fast data sharing and payments on the go
Acer Predator Orion and Nitro gaming computers updated
Predator announced that it has renewed its desktop game portfolio, bringing updates and enhancements to the Orion 3000 and Nitro 50 series. Both series have been updated to include the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ or AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs, as well as a host of general improvements.
- Acer has updated its gaming desktop product families with new 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ or AMD Ryzen ™ 5000 Series desktop processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX ™ 30 Series Notebook GPUs
- The refreshed Predator Orion 3000 gives gamers all the power they need to maximize graphics quality and performance in their favorite games or stream gameplay.
- The new Nitro 50 offers gamers a choice of the latest Intel or AMD processors, powerful enough to not only play games but also edit gaming videos.