Creative Assembly, the Total War developers of the SEGA team, was working on a new unannounced sci-fi shooter game.
Experienced Total War side of the SEGA team Creative Assembly studio’s developers who made Alien: Isolation and Halo Wars 2 were working on a new yet unannounced sci-fi shooter. Experienced team, various job postings and is looking for new developers. It is highly likely that we may see a new game announcement by SEGA in the near future.
SEGA team is working on a new sci-fi game
Creative Assembly’s developers of Alien: Isolation and Halo Wars 2 are working on a new sci-fi shooter. This announcement brings to mind that SEGA may develop a new game for the famous science fiction games Alien: Isolation or Vanquish. If we add this new shooter game mentioned, the studios of the giant company and the studios it collaborates with are currently working on a total of 10 games (what we know).
The SEGA games we know will be released in 2021 and 2022 are as follows:
- HUMANKIND – Released on August 17, 2021
- Lost Judgment – Released on September 24, 2021
- Two Point Campus – Released in 2022
- Company of Heroes 3 – Released in 2022
- Endless Dungeon – No release date announced yet
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles – Released October 15, 2021
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania – Released on October 5, 2021
- Total War: Warhammer 3 – Released in 2021
- New Total War: Three Kingdoms game in development
- New sci-fi shooter in development
It looks like the SEGA team is working pretty hard for 2021 and 2022. It is obvious that the giant company has other unannounced projects yet. We will wait and see together whether any upcoming game will be delayed and when new projects will be officially announced.