The winners of the BAFTA 2021 Game Awards have finally been announced. Hades took the ceremony by storm, collecting awards in many categories this year.
BAFTA 2021 Game Awards the winners have been announced. Hades, one of the best independent games of the last year, managed to win many of the awards with ambitious productions in many different categories. In addition, The Last of Us Part II was chosen as the game of the year by the players and added a new one to its hundreds of awards. Here is the list of all winners!
BAFTA 2021 Game Awards winners
Among the games competing in many different categories among the BAFTA 2021 Game Awards, Hades was the game that collected awards in the most categories. At the same time, Last of Us 2 is one of the most striking participants, which has succeeded in listing the awards in many different categories. You can watch the whole ceremony right below.
Full list of BAFTA 2021 Game Awards nominees
- Best Game – Hades
- Best Animation – The Last of Us Part II
- Artistic Achievement – Hades
- Sound Design – Ghost of Tsushima
- English Game – Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Beginner Game – Carrion
- Best Developing Game – Sea of Thieves
- Family Game – Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Game Design – Hades
- Beyond the Environment – Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Best Multiplayer – Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Best Music – Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Storytelling – Hades
- Original Build – Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Best Performance by an Artist in Leading Role – Laura Bailey (The Last of Us Part II)
- Best Performance by an Artist in a Support Role – Logan Cunningham (Hades)
- Technical Success – Dreams
- Fans’ Favorite – The Last of Us Part II
BAFTA 2021 Game Awards list of winners in this way. On the list, Hades managed to win awards in 5 different categories, and TLOU2, which won awards in 3 different categories, draws attention. The independent production, which was highly acclaimed and resounding last year, overshadows the games of the big companies. The success of indie games has continued to resonate over the past year. As you know, one of the most talked about games of this year is Valheim from independent developers. In the future, we will see together how much games that will come from the big companies of the industry will be overshadowed by such productions in terms of sales. Do not forget to share your views in the comments section.