The release date of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids expansion pack and details of the Ostara Festival have been announced.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids It has been officially announced that the expansion package will be released on April 29, 2021. Ubisoft also shared the details of the Ostara Festival, which will continue from today until April 8. The explanation and the features of the expansion package are as follows;
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla expansion will be released on April 29
Ostara Festival, the first update of the Ostara Season, invites players to explore an in-game event in a special area of Ravensthorpe, which will run until April 8. it makes. Various Easter-themed festivities will be offered, including:
- Residential area decoration event.
- Drinking, archery and fighting mini games.
- Three new character quests: Eivor can enjoy the Egg Hunt and the May Queen celebrations and protect the residential area from the spirits of the night.
- Three new abilities: Fearless Leaper allows Eivor to perform an attack where he skillfully jumps over enemies. Raven’s Loot and Loot Food abilities increase Eivor’s loot gathering efficiency when fighting from afar or at close range.
- Special rewards such as residential area decorations and customization items.
To access the Ostara Festival, players must reach England and complete one of the Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire story episodes. The festival will be activated automatically when players visit the residential area. To access the Queen of May event, players must have reached the level 3 settlement area.
Starting today, players will be able to change the Eivor gear appearance with visual customization. This is more commonly known as shapeshifting or in-game “Change Appearance”. Since the Eivor is only visually customized, the main gear and armor characteristics remain unchanged. This allows players to stick to their equipment sets and unleash their Viking in their own way. When a piece of gear or weapon is found, the Blacksmith in Ravensthorpe can be visited and the image of that item can be applied to another item of the same category in exchange for silver.
To celebrate the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla community, players; With Altair’s Outfit, the Yule Equipment Set, they will get cosmetic items and 300 Opal for free. To obtain the rewards, they must access the Animus Store.
The two future updates will add more content to the Ostara Season, including:
- Mastery Challenge: A second update will add a new game mode to the core combat mechanics of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, bringing a highly replayable combat experience. A Master is coming to the settlement area. He trains Eivor to rise to the rank of Master and inspires him to overcome various difficulties.
- additional rewards
In Wrath of the Druids, which will air on April 29, players will travel to Ireland to follow their members and discover their secrets to solve the mysteries of an ancient and mysterious Druid cult. They will have to take a close look at Irish myths and folklore and fight in haunted forests and dazzling areas while increasing their influence among the Irish kings. The Wrath of the Druids expansion can be purchased independently for 24.99 euros. Players can also access the expansion with the Season Pass, which is currently available for 39.99 euros. The Season Pass also; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gold is included as part of the Ultimate and Collector’s editions.