A whole lot can go wrong with your own heating and cooling systems. Your system could possibly be not producing enough heated or perhaps cooled air. This could be caused by clogged filters. Your filters have to be cleaned and replaced every few months. Neglecting your filters is damaging for your systems. This small issue could develop into big problems. Your heat exchanger could possibly become cracked or overheat. A cracked heat exchanger releases excessive carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is often a poisonous gas. The only way to know when there is carbon monoxide in your home is to install a carbon monoxide detector. This poisonous gas is dangerous to you and your family. Your children could experience flu-like signs and potentially become hospitalized. People have actually died through carbon monoxide poisoning before. You do not want your own heat exchanger releasing carbon monoxide. Because this gas is odorless and tasteless people have no idea of when they are being poisoned. They only way to ensure your house is safe is to call some sort of HVAC technician. Have your HVAC professional repair your heating and cooling equipment. Make sure your systems aren’t making any noises. This may be do to your motor needed lubrication, your blower needed to be oiled or possibly a bent fan blade. Listen to your furnace and air conditioner. Do not allow these units to be noisy. Call a HVAC technician to mend your system right away. You do not want your equipment to become worse and potentially ruin your property. Damaged furnaces are a safety and fire hazard. Have the technician check all the electrical connections on your unit.